- Japanese N3 level
- English business level (reading comprehension & conversation is business level)
- R & D experience on machine learning theory and machine learning applications
- 3-4 years of experience in developing software that applies a framework for machine learning (especially based on Deep Learning) (especially related to image recognition that applies CNN etc.)
- It is possible to implement the technology in the paper and apply / improve the technology.
- It is possible to develop by applying various OSS.
- Those who have graduated from a Japanese university or have worked in Japan
- Winning experience in data analysis competitions such as Kaggle and high scores in competitive programming such as LeetCode and AtCoder
- Skills and knowledge of FPGA and GPGPU applications to machine learning
- Ability to edit technical documents.
- Management experience
- Experience in C and C++ development
About the company
In order to build the "future" of the retail industry, we are looking for a diverse group of people from around the world who have a strong interest in AI and other cutting-edge technologies. By developing and operating our own products and new businesses using cutting-edge AI-related technologies, we are revolutionizing the entire "Retail x AI" industry in ways never seen before.
Would you like to create the future with the elite of the AI business?
This is the team that will create the next business of the company that will revolutionize the entire RETAIL x AI industry. The team conducts research on cutting-edge AI technologies, and develops technologies not only for software but also for hardware. We are also engaged in a wide range of activities to implement the technologies we develop in the real world, from considering new service ideas to verifying them through PoC and building business models.
We are looking for engineers who can lead the forefront of AI technology development, who can create unprecedented technologies, systems, and services from both technology and business perspectives, utilizing our own cutting-edge AI-related technologies with our industry-leading customers.
- Bright and energetic
- Good communication skills
- Have the mindset to work in a venture environment.
Total: 60 people (including part-time workers)
Foreign nationals: Several (India, China, Vietnam, Spain, Mexico, Russia, etc.)
Internal language: Japanese, English
10:00 - 19:00 *Discretionary work system
Welfare and Benefits
Transportation expenses paid in full, social insurance, training support system
(The company will pay for relevant books and participation in seminars and training to help you improve your skills.
2 days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays)
Year-end and New Year vacations, annual paid vacations
→First round interview
→Offer of employment
→Joining the company