Coronavirus symptoms: When to see the doctors?
List of symptoms.
The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare has released a list of highly urgent symptoms for patients who are mildly contracted with the novel coronavirus and recuperate in lodgings or at home, such as lips discoloration and inability to breathe unless you sit down, which are precursors of severe illness. Initially, the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) had indicated that patients with minor illnesses or without symptoms should be treated in lodgings or at home, but following the death of a man in Saitama Prefecture who was waiting at home for the hospitalisation, a list of highly urgent symptoms that can be checked by oneself has been released. The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare also suggests patients and their families to check these items twice a day, and if any of these items are applicable to a person undergoing home treatment, they should immediately contact the local government, or to the nurses if the person is staying at an accommodation facility.
Expression and Appearance
1. Bad complexion. 2. Lips discoloration, especially turning purple. 3. Unconventional state.
4. Shortness of breath (increased rate of breathing). 5. Sudden suffocation. 6. Suffocation appears when the patient moves. 7. Chest pain. 8. Unable to lie down or need to sit down to breathe. 9. Breathe with shoulders. 10. Sudden hard breathing.
11. In a daze (weak response). 12. Tiredness (no answer when being asked). 13. Irregular pulse rhythm. Source: NHK
If you have any inquiry about the information given in our blogs or any concern about the impacts of the coronavirus on your lives, just fill in the form below. Mixess team will get back to you within a short time. https://forms.gle/mmeX3e7hx8LPx4E57
- How is it like working at Japanese startups?
- Changing jobs in Japan: Success story of Hoang Trung Kien from Vietnam
- Interview with Hafidz FitrasaniAdam
- Changing jobs in Japan: Success story of Abdullah Al Mamun from Bangladesh
- Why is it necessary to receive the Japanese Language Proficiency Test? Check the benefits, exams and example questions of it in this article
- Two different salary systems in Japan
- Furusato-nouzei and how it can help you save money in Japan
- Surviving the Japanese Summer during the Coronavirus
- A TURNING POINT FROM AI LEAD AT MAJOR SEARCH ENGINE COMPANY TO TECH STARTUP | Kaustubh Kulkarni
- Survey on foreigners in Japan about COVID-19