- 3+ years of development experience in Typescript, Vue, React, Angular, etc.
- Japanese N3 upper level
Development experience in multiple languages
About the company
The company has been in business for over 20 years and is now in its second year of operation. We are proud to be the only company in Japan that specializes in crisis management information, and we need to further expand our business by providing unique services and products in the future. To this end, we are actively developing next-generation systems that collect, analyze, and process crisis management information from around the world for use in our Crisis Management Information Center, as well as next-generation solution services that utilize the crisis management information generated by these systems, with the aim of significantly strengthening our development system.
As an engineer at a company that develops multiple services such as content business (information distribution service) and crisis management service business, you will be in charge of the front-end development of a newly developed crisis management information system.
In addition to being involved in the development of our own services, the most interesting thing is that you can experience product development from scratch in the latest environment of Vue3 ± Vuetify.
- You will be involved in the development of the company's services while improving your skills in collaboration with team members, including technical research, design, and implementation.
- After release, you will be involved in the selection of technologies based on the growth strategy of the product, such as adding more functions or changing libraries to improve efficiency, and of course, you can convert your skills.
- You can also gain experience in application, infrastructure, and server development.
People who can communicate proactively
People who can work independently
Communication tools] MicrosoftTeams, Slack
Total number of employees: 56
08:45 - 17:45 Prescribed working hours: 08 hours 00 minutes, break 60 minutes
*Work hours can be flexible.
*Average overtime hours: about 20 hours/month
Welfare and Benefits
- Commuting Allowance: Transportation expenses paid (6-month commuter pass, monthly rate for mid-career employees)
- Social insurance: All types of social insurance
- Vaccinations for influenza, rubella, and measles are covered.
- Compensation insurance for three major diseases (paid by the company)
- Subsidies for purchasing books and participating in training
- Subsidy for departmental get-togethers
Saturday, Sunday, National holiday
Summer vacation, Year-end and New Year vacation,
Congratulation and condolence leave
There will be a web-based aptitude test. 1st round (HR, frontline employees) -> 2nd round (company president, executives)
*Selection will be done remotely and as quickly as possible.