- Japanese: N2 or above, team management level
- Web development experience for the last 5 years or more (any language, stack match preferred)
∟Experience in upstream processes such as architecture design
∟Experience in designing and building middleware, FW, etc.
- Experience in microservices development
- English or Chinese: Business level or higher
In some teams, there are Chinese managers and department heads, which can be a good communication tool other than Japanese.
About the company
Software development and artificial intelligence business
We are an AI development company that provides "handwriting recognition technology" using artificial intelligence to the financial, advertising, and real estate sectors.
We value people who develop good services, and because we are a company that promotes AI technology, we believe that communication between people and a sense of gratitude are important.
This is a front engineer position in charge of new business development for our company, which develops and sells SaaS products with the No.1 share of AI-OCR in Japan.
In the AI x SaaS domain, the number of contracts exceeds 5800, and the product is showing an unparalleled expansion in Japan.
By introducing a new product as a new business in our established large market, we aim to create an unprecedented AI platform to spread AI that can be used by various people in a more familiar way.
Our goal is to create an unprecedented AI platform.
As an engineer, we are looking for someone who can help us grow our products.
- You will have maximum discretion in your work area, from upstream such as technology selection, to design, development, and testing.
- Technology selection (frameworks, middleware, other development tools, etc.)
- Architecture design (microservice architecture)
- Service design
- Development and testing
- Agile team building
- Product release
<Jobs to be entrusted in the future>
- Tech Lead
- Team building
- Fostering and spreading development culture
Highly motivated to utilize technology that directly leads to social implementation and social contribution.
- Straightforward and upwardly mobile.
- Positive attitude and enjoyment of a business environment that changes in about 3 months.
- You must be able to see things from the company's perspective and be willing to make breakthroughs.
- Someone who is willing to work steadily until results are achieved.
Architecture * MicroService
* Python3* Airflow * Argo* TensorFlow / Keras * scikit-learn
* Terraform / Ansible / GitHub Actions * Pattern: Microservices / API gateway
* Container: Docker / Kubernetes * Computing : AWS ALB / EC2 / ECS / EKS / Lambda
* Database : Aurora * Storage : AWS S3
* GitHub* Slack
Number of regular employees: 89
Number of foreign employees: 12 (China, India, Turkey, etc.)
*The official language of the company is Japanese.
9:00-18:00 (1-hour break)
Working hours: 9:00-18:00 (1-hour break) *Working from home is negotiable (you may be asked to come to the office if necessary)
Welfare and Benefits
Health insurance (IT Kenpo Kumiai)
Workers' compensation insurance
Water server installed
125 days off per year,
2 days off per week (Saturday and Sunday)
Summer vacation, New Year's vacation, Paid vacation (10 days after 3 months of employment), congratulation and condolence leave, maternity and childcare leave, nursing care leave
*The second and final interviews may be held at the same time.