- Japanese: N2, intermediate (Babel 12 and up)
- Experience in game development and operation
- At least 3 years of experience in the social game industry.
- Basic knowledge of UI/UX ・Submit a portfolio
Please submit a portfolio that shows the parts of the game that you were in charge of.
- Experience in direction, leadership, etc.
- Development experience in a team of more than 30 people
About the company
Planning, development, and operation of mobile social applications.
We are a social application planning, development, and management company that has been in business for 13 years. We have been challenging ourselves for 13 years without giving up, even though there have been good times and hard times as the trend of the times has rapidly changed from what was called mobile browser games to native applications.
We have been able to successfully meet the expectations of our fans, and have been able to provide titles that are always at the top of the AppStore app rankings.
You will be involved in the following main tasks in the planning of smartphone game applications for iOS and Android.
Planning of smartphone games
- Development direction
- Coordinate the progress with the publisher and other related companies
- Consideration of marketing measures
Career Plan Example
26 years old, joined mid-career in November 2018, promoted to Planner Manager in April 2019
35 years old, joined mid-career in March 2018, promoted to Planner Manager in July 2018
Promoted to Project Manager in April 2019
Project Manager: A person responsible for the development of a title
We evaluate abilities and achievements regardless of age or year.
- Able to speak and act proactively and tackle work with a positive attitude.
- Be able to commit to completing work as a team (not only take responsibility for completing your own work but also actively follow up with others)
- Respect the opinions of others and be able to mediate between people with different opinions.