- No Japanese required
- Proficient with Swift and React-native
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GitHub
To be confirmed.
About the Company
1.Contracting, commissioning and consulting services for research, surveying, planning, design, construction, supervision and technical guidance for civil engineering, construction and other works.
2.Supply of construction supplies and machinery.
3.Real estate transactions and the holding and use of real estate and securities.
4.Soil investigation and remediation contracting, waste collection, treatment and disposal, and related consulting services.
5.Planning, design and consulting services for regional development, urban development and environmental improvement.
6.Power generation and supply of electricity, heat and other forms of energy, and related consulting services.
7.Purchase and sale of investments and equity interests in real estate related special purpose companies with construction contracts, as well as ownership and sale of trust beneficiary rights.
8.Acquisition, development, licensing and sale of software, industrial property rights and know-how relating to the use of computers.
We are a close-knit team of highly accomplished, deeply technical research scientists, machine learning and civil engineers focused on delivering cutting edge technologies that impact thousands of construction workers. Our international oriented working culture motivates us to push the envelope for collaboration and passion for solving challenging problems. Each member of our team gets an amazing opportunity to make a big impact within our team, and plenty of room to grow, helping to shape our team and culture.
Job Description (iOS developer):
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and iPads. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform focused on construction market - Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Total 6 people
Mr. Utam Project Leader
Front Desk 1
Machine Learning 1
All foreign nationals
Nationalities: India, Thailand, Brazil
To be confirmed
To be confirmed
Total Employees: 3,456 (as of 1st April 2021)
Welfare and Benefits
Welfare annuity insurance
Workers' accident compensation insurance
Weekends and other holidays.