- At least one year of experience in Objective-C development and implementation of applications that communicate with servers.
- Know not only the development process but also the basic operation of Apple's Developer site (mainly handling certificates) and the release process through practical experience.
- Understanding of basic DB operations with SQLite, etc.
- Interested in developing real-time communication services.
- Advanced level of Japanese N3
- Experience in the development and operation of business application services
- Communication in English
- Communication in Chinese
About the company
A business chat service that was born in the wake of the Great East Japan Earthquake.
You can experience solid growth in an expanding market!
Our company develops and operates IT solutions for corporations, with a focus on our own business chat product "A".
We want to provide new value to business communication and deliver services that will surprise you! Wow!
You will be responsible for the back-end development of our self-developed business chat and internal communication services. You will be responsible for the back-end development of our business chat and internal communication services.
- Design, development, and operation of mobile applications for business chat tool A
- Design, development, and operation of internal systems (customer management system, analysis tools, etc.)
- Someone with a sense of ownership in the development field
- Good communication skills and ability to work as a team
Development language: Objective-C