- Japanese: Business level beginner - (All work is done in a Japanese environment)
- Experience in Objective-C or Swift development (at least 3 years)
- Strong interest in digital technology.
- Basic knowledge of AWS, GCP, Firebase, etc.
- Understanding of TDD and CI/CD
- Knowledge of software architecture such as MVVM, MVC, MVP, etc.
- Experience in ReactiveProgramming development
- Basic knowledge of DB/SQL
- Experience as a project leader or director
- Understanding of development methodologies such as waterfall and agile
About the company
We provide the "XXX Series" food service DX platform for restaurants.
The platform has been adopted by a wide range of restaurants, from large restaurant chains to small independent restaurants that want to adopt mobile ordering and cashless.
Tablet kitchen display
You will be responsible for the overall development of iOS applications for the "XXXX Series" food service DX platform. You will be responsible for the renewal and development of self-checkout and other iOS applications, as well as the development of additional functions.
- The person who can speak and act actively.
- The person who likes to think about the design and specification by oneself.
- Those who can organize not only their own tasks but also issues from a bird's eye view.
- The person who likes to optimize both individually and collectively.
- Those who can think about their own impact and take action by involving others.
- Those who can consider issues from the perspective of end-users.
We use both Objective-C and Swift for development, and React Native is also used in some parts.
Number of employees: 33
5 foreign nationals (Russia, China, Korea, Taiwan 2)
Korean and Taiwanese are outsourced members.
Flextime system (10:00-19:00)
(Monday - Tuesday) 10:00 - 16:00
Welfare and Benefits
Full social insurance (employment, worker's compensation, health, and pension)
Meal subsidy system (partial subsidy for eating and drinking at participating restaurants)
All transportation expenses paid.
2 days off per week (Saturday and Sunday) (127 days off per year)
National holidays off
Year-end and New Year vacations
Job Offer (Interview with offer)