IT Engineers that companies are looking for in Japan
With 2021 entering its 3rd month and despite past expectation that by this time the pandemic situation would already get under control, we are hit by the reality that no it is not. Especially in Japan, the prolonged emergency state situation surely impacted the job market landscape including job offers available for foreigners.
So how is the situation? Is it good or bad? How is the IT industry faring in 2021 and forward?
- How is it like working at Japanese startups?
- About IT trends and emerging technologies: things you should know
- Things you should know before working at a Japanese company
- Can foreigners make credit cards in Japan?
- Hiw much the average annual salary of IT engineers in Japan?
- Japanese government to consider 100,000 yen allowance individually
- How to calculate your monthly net income in Japan
- '"Talk with Nippon companies'" no.3: Colorkrew Inc.
- Checklist on how to ace Japanese job interviews
- Interview of Ivan Wu