IT Engineers that companies are looking for in Japan
With 2021 entering its 3rd month and despite past expectation that by this time the pandemic situation would already get under control, we are hit by the reality that no it is not. Especially in Japan, the prolonged emergency state situation surely impacted the job market landscape including job offers available for foreigners.
So how is the situation? Is it good or bad? How is the IT industry faring in 2021 and forward?
- Thanks to everyone, The Online Classic Concert is a success!
- How to prepare for your online job interview in Japan?
- Two different salary systems in Japan
- Workation: The New Normal for Working in Japan after COVID-19?
- Surviving the Japanese Summer during the Coronavirus
- How Japan?s aim to be fully digitalized in 2021 is beneficial to IT engineers
- Difference between '"Rirekisho'" & '"shokumukeirekisho'
- After Corona: The digital transformation of Fashion Tech
- Changing jobs in Japan: Success story of Abdullah Al Mamun from Bangladesh
- New policy in Japan to welcome more international professionals