Posted on 2021/05/21
Job type Server-side Engineer
Programming language Java
Filter by IT skills Java
Filter by years of experience 3 - 5 Years
Salary min 5.0M JPN (ANNUAL)
Salary max 7.0M JPN (ANNUAL)
Japanese level Daily conversation level
English level None
Ref ID 5999
Job appeal Remote work; Using new tech
- At least 3 years of system development experience in Linux, Java or Go
- Experience in development from basic design
- Development experience with GCP or AWS
- Japanese N3 upper level
Good to have
- Experience developing in multiple languages
- Experience in web crawling development
- Experience developing in GCP or AWS
About the company
The company has been in business for over 20 years and is now in its second year of operation. We are proud to be the only company in Japan that specializes in crisis management information, and we need to further expand our business by providing unique services and products in the future. To this end, we are actively developing next-generation systems that collect, analyze, and process crisis management information from around the world for use in our Crisis Management Information Center, as well as next-generation solution services that utilize the crisis management information generated by these systems, with the aim of significantly strengthening our development system.
As an engineer for our company that develops multiple services such as content business (information distribution service) and crisis management service business, you will be responsible for building infrastructure and developing APIs for a newly developed crisis management information system.
In addition to being involved in the development of our own products, the most interesting thing is that you will be able to experience product development using the cloud (AWS or GCP) from scratch.
- You will be able to be involved in the development of our products while improving your skills in the area of manufacturing, including technical research, design, and implementation, while cooperating with team members.
- After release, you can be involved in product improvement and further technology selection from the perspective of improving development and operational efficiency, and of course, you can convert your skills.
- You can also gain experience in application and web front development.
-People who can communicate proactively
-People who can work independently
[Communication tools] Microsoft Teams, Slack
[Version control] GitHub
Total number of employees: 56
08:45 - 17:45 Prescribed working hours: 08 hours 00 minutes, break 60 minutes
*Work hours can be flexible.
*Average overtime hours: about 20 hours/month
Welfare and Benefits
- Commuting Allowance: Transportation expenses paid (6-month commuter pass, monthly rate for mid-career employees)
- Social insurance: All types of social insurance
- Vaccinations for influenza, rubella, and measles are covered.
- Compensation insurance for three major diseases (paid by the company)
- Subsidies for purchasing books and participating in training
- Subsidy for departmental get-togethers
Saturday, Sunday, National holiday
Summer vacation, Year-end and New Year vacation,
Congratulations and condolences leave
There will be a web-based aptitude test. 1st round (HR, frontline employees) -> 2nd round (company president, executives)
*Selection will be done remotely and as quickly as possible.
Frontend engineer /One stop digital marketing service/ N2
One stop digital marketing service for Web site
Game media contents director/ Game planner /N1
No.1 Game media in Japan
Software engineer architect /Ad marketing analysis system/ N2
Ad marketing analysis system
Upstream development projects (上流工程)
Using new tech