- Japanese: N3 and up (Babel 10 and up)
- At least 3 years of experience in website development using PHP & Laravel
- At least 3 years of practical experience with AWS
- Knowledge of database and Linux server
- Experience with Stripe payment API and MWS-API is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of Core Animation / Core Graphics for UI implementation
- At least 3 years of experience in web design is a plus
About the company
Account insurance type business: Operation and development of "in-house service A". We provide an insurance-type service developed in-house to help Amazon sellers manage their sales accounts over the long term, and it is the fastest-growing service in the market today, with 820 companies adopting it in 14 days!
In 2019, we started to operate our own service A as a place where Amazon sellers can share information on intellectual property rights held by brands and manufacturers, as well as information on the distribution of counterfeit goods, and the number of members is expanding at an astonishing rate of 1200% year-on-year.
- Acquisition of risk information in exchange for economic value
- DB registration and storage
- A patent has been filed for the process of disclosing the risk of selling items in web applications.
- Development of a matching application between sellers and buyers and operation
In the future, AmazonUS will be linked to the home country, and there are plans to establish an offshore company and local sales and service businesses.
Our business is expanding.
This position will be responsible for maintenance, management, updates, and other design-related tasks.
- Development, improvement, and management of web applications (cellar sketches) (AWS / PHP / Laravel)
- You will be responsible for the design and development of websites and web applications and follow up on the overall operation of the site.
- Working from home is recommended. Work can be done via video chat, etc. as needed.
- If you want to come to the office, that is negotiable.
- You will only come to the office on Friday afternoons for meetings (We are currently working from home).
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Those who can actively express their ideas and opinions.
- Able to work to create good services for users without hesitation.
Development OS: Mac/Windows
Development tools: PhpStorm/npm
Server OS: Linux (Ubuntu/CentOS)
Framework: Laravel DB: MySQL
Internal Communication: Chatwork, Zoom
Total number of employees: 6 (including 2 engineers from Korea and Myanmar)
Other: 1 writer, 1 customer support, 1 ad management.
1 writer, 1 customer support, 1 advertising manager, 8 outsourced workers (mobile support is currently being handled by an external company)
*Only come to the office on Fridays (for meetings)
Welfare and Benefits
- Full social insurance (unemployment insurance, worker's accident compensation insurance, and unemployment pension)
- Stock options grant system (depending on years of service)
- Max 100,000 yen compensation for those who move out of the prefecture (Tokyo, Chiba, Saitama, etc.)
- Transportation expenses for commuting to work once a week (all actual expenses paid)
- Rent subsidy of 30,000 yen per month
Weekends and national holidays ・New Year vacations (12/27-1/4)
1)Document screening (With the Korean Engineering head) (Japanese resume required)
2) Online test of programming skills and knowledge (selective, 15-minute content)
3) Interview (online interview) (CEO)